Title: Food Safety Level 3
Duration: 3 days
Suitable for: Recommended for supervisors and middle management, and people running their own business where high-risk foods are handled. A Level 2 certificate is recommended before attendance.
This is an intensive course and will be presented in a varied and interesting way using the Highfield training pack and covers the following subjects.
- The costs of food poisoning
- Bacterial, non-bacterial food poisoning & foodborne infections
- Hazard analysis & HACCP
- Food contamination & its prevention
- Personal hygiene
- Food storage & temperature control
- Food preservation
- Design and construction of food premises & equipment
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Pest control
Successful candidates will receive the nationally recognized Level 3 Certificate in Supervising Food Safety in Catering, Retail or Manufacturing.